- Women’s Rights: No one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. That is a decision for the woman and her doctor or anyone else SHE chooses to help her make that decision. That does not belong in the hands of law makers.
- Prior to Roe vs Wade women had abortions in un-sanitized areas which presented health risks.
- Contraception should be covered in insurance just as men’s enhancement. Contraception not covered can be a health risk
- A women’s pay should be equal to a man’s if they do the same job.
- The glass ceiling needs to be crushed.
- Women should be free from sexual and psychological harassment in the work place and at home.
- Sex trafficking and child sex trafficking is detrimental to the minds of children and adults. Trauma is a lifelong debilitating action that manifests in various forms.
- Our laws need to be stronger against perpetrators of sex trafficking, sexual assault, sexual abuse, and sexual molestation as it affect us all; even when we are unaware of its impact. It is about power and control. We need stronger laws in the prevention, education, and punishment of these crimes.
Do you like this page?