Want to see Jennifer in Congress? Join the campaign - this is your movement.
Do you live in the 10th Congressional District? Jennifer wants to hear about issues you're concerned about. Get a direct response from Jennifer GiGi Ferguson.
Jennifer is no stranger to understanding the needs of her District. Come connect with Jennifer at events around your local area or, invite her to your next event.
|| Meet Jennifer GiGi Ferguson
Why I Am Running for U.S. Congress.
Let me be very blunt and tell you why I am running. America prospers when we're all in it together. I see an America where everyone has a fair shot, does their fair share, and plays by the same rules. I believe before you can serve the people, you have to put in the groundwork to understand the issues and the people. I have prioritized my life to serve people of all backgrounds, ethnicities, and sexual orientation. Mr. Heck once again is stating he's going to "create jobs, ease congestion around Joint Base Lewis-McChord". We've heard the same repetitive statements without accomplishing the goal since his first term in office began four years ago.
Vote Jennifer GiGi Ferguson, People Before Politics.
1. Jennifer is a passionate voice for our small businesses; she believes they are a vital part of our economic structure. With experience as business owner, she knows the trials and triumphs involved. Jennifer will work for sustainability of small businesses and economic growth of our economy.
7. Jennifer is committed to reclaiming the Republic-a form of government where power is vested in the people. People vote, and get elected officials in office-not corporations. Corporations use power in big money - Jennifer believes money and power should not overshadow the voice of the people.
2. Jennifer is a champion for the safety, the protection and the rights of women within our society. She will work to decrease domestic violence and humantrafficking, while working towards increasing equal rights. Equal pay for equal work.
8. Jennifer believes education is a vital key in assuring America's future. Jennifer will work to ensure our children have the tools to compete on a global scale.
3. The U.S. Constitution protects the rights of the people by protecting them from false imprisonment, ensuring their right to vote, and due process under the law. Jennifer believes our government has forgotten that violating or taking away rights guaranteed by the Constitution are crimes. Jennifer will continue to be a champion to fight for those rights; she will work to ensure those rights are taken seriously and she will accept nothing less.
9. Jennifer comes from five generations of veterans, and without a doubt she believes a strong military defense is important. She also believes war should be the last resort. As a Vietnam Veteran's wife and a mother of a son who has served, Jennifer believes it is no longer enough to simply tell our Military Veterans, “thank you for serving." Jennifer believes the current state of our government fails to provide the necessary mental and physical help veterans and their families need when they return home. She believes the answer is not reducing our military force and not risking the safety of the American people. Jennifer believes the answer is in our government achknowledging the high price of war and showing our veterans America stands behind them 100%.
4. Jennifer will work to protect America's unions without compromising public safety. Unions were created to protect employees and created a middle class.
10. Jennifer will fight for peace, jobs, justice and government accountability.
5. Jennifer will fight for a better way to move people from government assistance, crime and mass incarceration, to build a stronger America.
11. Jennifer will bring innovative solutions to reduce government spending and budget deficits across the board. She will work to invest in a much needed green infrastructure.
6. Jennifer will not stand for Social Security being taken away. Social Security is not negotiable and must be removed from the bargaining table. People have paid for Social Security and Congress needs to remove their hands from the pot.
12. Jennifer is direct and on the forefront. Jennifer will join the most progressive Democrats in order to work for you in Washington.
You can now check to see if you live in Congressional District 10. Just drag your mouse to your area and zoom in! Or, simply click here for a larger view.