Want to see Jennifer in the U. S. Senate? Join the campaign - this is your movement.
Do you live in Washington State? Jennifer wants to hear about issues you're concerned about. Get a direct response from Jennifer GiGi Ferguson.
Jennifer is no stranger to understanding the needs of WA State. Come connect with Jennifer at events around your local area or, invite her to your next event.
|| Meet Jennifer GiGi Ferguson
Why I Am Running for WA U.S. Senate?
Let me be very blunt and tell you why I am running as a Write In candidate for WA U.S. Senate. We are in drastic times therefore; drastic measures have to be taken to protect jobs, the people, land, water, children and generations to come. Our current Federal elected officials have become corporate owned and no longer fight for the people. It is apparent by their support of the TPP, TPIP, NAFTA, and free trade. They no longer understand the issues and the people. Our new President will be selecting 4 new Supreme Court Justices. We need people in the Senate to represent the people and not corporations. We need people who can not be bought. We need Jennifer Gigi Ferguson. I have prioritized my life to serve people of all backgrounds, ethnicity and sexual orientation. Senator Murray's once excellent work has all be negated by her votes for free trade costing loss of jobs to thousands in WA and millions in America. The trickle down effect is apparent in the increase of joblessness, homelessness, and hunger. People are not lazy, they can not find jobs to support their families. We can no longer afford to have elected officals working for corporations and not the people.
Vote Jennifer GiGi Ferguson, People Before Politics.
1. Jennifer is a passionate voice for our small businesses; she believes they are a vital part of our economic structure. With experience as business owner, she knows the trials and triumphs involved. Jennifer will work for sustainability of small businesses and economic growth of our economy.
7. Jennifer is committed to reclaiming the Republic-a form of government where power is vested in the people. People vote, and get elected officials in office-not corporations. Corporations are not people and not concerned about people, just investors- Jennifer believes money and power should not overshadow the voice of the people.
2. Jennifer is a champion for the safety, the protection and the rights of women within our society. She will work to decrease domestic violence and humantrafficking, while working towards increasing equal rights. Equal pay for equal work.
8. Jennifer believes education is a vital key in assuring America's future. Jennifer will work to ensure our children have the tools to compete on a global scale.
3. The U.S. Constitution protects the rights of the people by protecting them from false imprisonment, ensuring their right to vote, and due process under the law. Jennifer believes our government has forgotten that violating or taking away rights guaranteed by the Constitution are crimes. Jennifer will continue to be a champion to fight for those rights; she will work to ensure those rights are taken seriously and she will accept nothing less.
9. Jennifer comes from five generations of veterans, and without a doubt she believes a strong military defense is important. She also believes war should be the last resort. As a Vietnam Veteran's wife and a mother of a son who has served, Jennifer believes it is no longer enough to simply tell our Military Veterans, “thank you for serving." Jennifer believes the current state of our government fails to provide the necessary mental and physical help veterans and their families need when they return home. She believes the answer is not reducing our military force and not risking the safety of the American people. Jennifer believes the answer is in our government achknowledging the high price of war and showing our veterans America stands behind them 100%.
4. Jennifer will work to protect America's unions without compromising public safety. Unions were created to protect employees and created a middle class.
10. Jennifer will fight for peace, jobs, justice and government accountability.
5. Jennifer will fight for a better way to move people from government assistance, crime and mass incarceration, to build a stronger America.
11. Jennifer will bring innovative solutions to reduce government spending and budget deficits across the board. She will work to invest in a much needed green infrastructure.
6. Jennifer will not stand for Social Security being taken away. Social Security is not negotiable and must be removed from the bargaining table. People have paid for Social Security and Congress needs to remove their hands from the pot.
12. Jennifer is direct and on the forefront. Jennifer will join the most progressive Democrats in order to work for you in Washington.